Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Rush for time

My mind was tuned to work, as I have unfinished work all lying on my desk. Having classes tonight, and saw a sms reminder at 4.30pm about knocking off on the dot. Thanks for it, but it didnt serve much help due to last min matters which block my exit. The SM started to pester me for the COE bidding form. I did some costing for those cases and made some sales personnel topup for their customers. They hate me everytime I do costing. Haha. Composed email to remind them to start working on their cases. Anyone who chooses to slack will have a tougher time from me than before, though I am still the nice me. :) Did admin matters, but couldn't do my accounts. Why is my life so messed up by work? I do accounts due to my liking for figures, but couldn't concentrate on it. The days are counting and the managers are not acting on my advance notice. If my guess is right, they will suffer more if they persist. Is it so hard to get someone in for me to hand over my things properly? Had lesson proper in the evening, but work has drained my brainpower. She is waiting for my call, once I am back home.

2 comments:

DARLing said...

WOrk work again Hope u get out of it soon
it will be over soon
Feb

Richie said...

Darl ~ Thanks for the concern. My mind cant rest without clearing my closing.