Friday, December 30, 2005

Mission Accomplished

At last, my report has been done up for submission. Tomorrow will be a busy day with my co stocktake scheduled for nearly the full day. From past experiences, it should last 3/4 of the day. Maybe, I will stay back after that to clear some stuff before I am away for a week of reservist. Next week will be a test for everyone who has relied on me so much to know what they are really missing. Humans dunno how to treasure things when they exist. I think my news had spread to other people's ears. 2 people did called me, asking if I would like a transfer. In football, this is called illegal tapping. Haha. But, I appreciate their kindness and rejected them with grace. What I have created is a scene that many never encountered in their entire work life and some of them thought I have gone bonkers. I guessed everyone thinks its foolishness, but I feel a working environment should be friendly and accomodating. If workers respect mgmt, then they should get similar treatment. After all, everyone should work to make the company succeed. If a common objective is not reached, most often there wont be a success story to talk about. I know I will have another hard year to go by, but harsh decisions have to be made.

2 comments:

DARLing said...

Afterall this is the FACTs of the working world
GOODBYE to your sda sad 2005

Paul said...

Wish u all e best for 2006.