Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Putting up a brave front

Sales seems quiet compared to previous bidding days. New COE figures are out.
$13,700 for 1,600cc and below
$13,301 for above 1,600cc

Car prices are low, but inventory turnover is not moving fast. Seems related to the recent hike in bank loan interest rates. I wanted to help within my means to expedite delivery, but seems only a handful is appreciative. Wrote to everyone concerned about my leave and some wrote back to wish me luck for my exams. I had enough, and approached M to sort things out. Things are not within my control, but pressure is always on me. Basically, I report to several M and all of them don't know that I am being "shared". The best I can hear is to persevere, so let things be. But, I shall talk till they listen. Time to rest well for one last day to finish those messy things.

2 comments:

Paul said...

U have my support, my fren.

DARLing said...

wish u luck luck luck for exams ...
SMIle