Sunday, December 11, 2005

Morale rising

Had a good day to continue my revision. My bro was playing games in my room to no effect on me. I dun know why, but everytime exams gets near, my morale just gets pumping up. It happens even when i can't master my materials well. Maybe thats is part of my success story. Be optimistic of your future.
Everyone is looking forward to 17 Dec birthday bash for paul. He is one fortunate person, with so many buddies. He is even willing to broaden my ring of friends by becoming a middle person. Thanks pal. I know he is struggling his revision, jus like me.
I had an uphill task to finish revising 12 chapters out of 18 for tuesday exams. Time is tight, but I can only make do with what I can. If I didnt make it, there is always another attempt. The last thing is to give up when you have not attempt.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Yes. We fight the battle together!!!!

DARLing said...

JIA YOU !!!!!