Sunday, December 04, 2005

Love got no boundaries

I thank D for being the first to patronise my blog and placing a comment. I passed the day thinking about my priorities. I think I have done my best to love and do wat i can to sustain a relationship that I was so hopeful of. For a failed relation, both parties should be equally responsible. There should not be a one party's fault. I believe I had my flaws that were unknown to myself, but no rectification was allowed.

Countdown 9 days to exams. Preparation is underway, but progress is slow. BP know very well how I like to tackle exam stress. I approached my friends who I have not met for a year for a gathering. We used to meet on everyone's birthday, but just didnt know what happen. Everyone says busy, but I guess there should be time for at least a meeting. I hope I will at least see them once in this year. Haha.

8 comments:

DARLing said...

u r most welcome my friend. But hearing what BP told me. I feel ashame for your x. Making use? gosh is that a r-s?
Anyway i am glad that u r coming for BP's Birthday. Initially he is quiet disappointed when u decide NO

ciao Blog more
Till then we meet

Kazzzzzzz said...

hey, nice blog... and i agree, writing out makes things easier a little bit... don't let some things drag you down... i'm sure friends will be there to support you (ok, for me, it's mental support, cos i only have ur msn.. haha..)

and hey, you never know what treasures you can unearth now that you have more time to explore life.. cheers!

~SR~

Richie said...

I dun feel its make use. Maybe being blinded. But, i can understand how BP feels unjust for me.

Paul said...

Yes, buddy, I become the 3rd person to comment for your blog.

Like I say, a good job since its your 1st try at blogging. Blogging out what u feel is good for your heart.

Dun keep so much in your broken heart. Haha.:0

SR: u want his friendster, can ask from him.

Kazzzzzzz said...

?? blog and msn are good enough. no need friendster, though i think i have already....

Eh... Richard, you don't feel it makes use meaning friends or blog?? haha.... We all go through rough patches in our life, I believe it makes the rest of the path smoother once we overcome them...

Paul said...

Buddy: U haven't add my blog add to my blog ar? Got new friends dun 1 me liao.

Dun 4get who intro u 1? Haha.

Richie said...

I have added a link for paul. I apologise for missing you by mistake.

To Rebec, I dont get your meaning of make use meaning friends or blog?

Kazzzzzzz said...

i mean using the blog to vent your frustrations.. and it's better than complaining to friends, who may be facing similar situations... hey, take care and cheer up.. see you on 17th. :)