Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Studies aside

Got up this morning feeling so refreshed. The study fever has gone away, and I have accounts to rush to close. My fellow sales colleagues were so anxious that I came back. After one of them spread the news, my extension became a hotline after 10am.
I was invited to go out for lunch with my 2 best colleagues. Work aside, but friendship is still strong. It has been a while, since I joined them. They highlighted to me about how things went on in the office. I stayed late to clear some backlogs which piled up during the last 2 days. All the managers wanted reports, and I cant cater to everyone concurrently. I only did my best to clear in priority of easiest to hardest preparation. Reached home and saw a mickey mouse key chain on my desk. It must be my brother who bought for me during his trip in Hongkong. I hope he enjoyed the honeymoon trip, as I transferred to him at a very high discounted price. I will go when the time allows and maybe alone...

No comments: