Sunday, December 18, 2005

Mixed feelings

A messy work desk was expected this morning, even as I only took half day yesterday. The sense of something wrong did turned out to be true. One car customer actually wanted to bid for a number for her new car. But, I went ahead to register the car without knowing about it.
I told the salesperson concerned and she insisted that I was blaming her for everything. She broke down in tears, but I kept telling her that our priority is to resolve the situation. But, she just kept going on sobbing. Since she cant think of anything but crying, I reacted by informing the registration dept and the GM. It was a relief that both were understanding and willing to assist me without asking anyone to bear extra costs. I acknowledged that I said harsh words to the sales person and apologised for my shocking behaviour earlier on. I gave her a call and told her that the situation is under control and I will remedy things with her cooperation required. In the noon, she came to visit me and we talked things out. I told her that other than my ex, she is the 2nd lady who cried for me. She was laughing about it and I was glad to know I have not lost the trust of any sales person.
After work at 5, I went to cityhall courtesy of paul's invitation. Met Rebec, Darl and Paul introduced me to other friends as well. I had a wonderful time, even though I cant sing at k box. Singing is never my forte, so I just sit back n relax to enjoy their singing. There were excitement and joy. Got to know rebec and Darl much better than being online friends only. I relinguished the memories of my group, which disbanded and never got contactable again. My luck has never been good, but I believe my friendship with paul is lasting, which I hope to be with my new friends as well.

6 comments:

Paul said...

Pal, tks 4 coming. :)

DARLing said...

Cheers to out friendship .. and do u know what the badge means ?

Richie said...

Darl, what the badge means? smile??
got other meanings? enlighten me. hehe

Paul said...

I think we all gt the same gift.
Haha :)

Just like what we got 4 SR & Darl.

DARLing said...

SORRY Not the same BADGE !! is DIFFERent for everyone ...

Paul said...

Hmmm ok.
DJ, BR & me gt the same gift 4 u as SR.

Hope u dun mind. She says she likes it. U will knw on 25th. Haha :)