Sunday, December 25, 2005

Snow never falls

Merry X'mas to anyone who is reading my blog. I had stayed up to wait for any well wishes sm from friends. But, I know the sms network will burst as always after 12 midnight. Yesterday was a long day in office, though everyone is out celebrating. My colleague stayed with me to clear her stuff as well. I did all I could to put myself in a comfortable position next week, which is also a short week. It was saddening to hear that her appointment was cancelled due to a quarrel with her bf. Whereas for me, there was nothing to make me ponder about. The year 2005 will be coming to an end, but I am having a string of events which kicks off in Jan 2006. I think everyone is out having fun and I am jus passing another day. There were some gifts, which I opened to see. To my amazement, all the gifts have meaningful messages engraved on its surface to make them more unique. Thanks to everyone for sharing your joy with me. I will be shopping for their gifts on Monday, so as to express my thoughts for them as well. I hope they wont mind, as I am mostly in office and didnt provide time to shop for their gifts. I managed to book a car to use on Monday and hope it will come in handy.

No comments: