Sunday, December 25, 2005

Gifts Galore

Although today is christmas, but it never seems to be that mood. Perhaps, it just falls on a Sunday. Tomorrow could be better. I opened up all the gifts that I received and had to pack them back to keep. Played basketball as I often do on sunday morning. Suffered many defeats, but it is all marginal. We did recovered our spirits and got the score even. Teamwork always make things work. Its a nice game to know more ball mates, but I am the most junior there i guess.
I had lunch at home, and wanted to catch the movie "Saw 2", which is horror type. But, there was no screening anymore. Hai. I got to rent the dvd to witness some bloodshed. Hehe. No choice but to settle for "King Kong", although I was afraid a long movie could make me fall asleep. However, the action and drama involved kept me glued to it throughout. I think if I am King Kong, I would fall in love with the lead actress as well. 3 Cheers to King Kong. Hehe. Another thing that captivated me was the green cornea of the lead actress's eyes.
One more day to rest before I work the following day. I must remember to get gifts for my colleagues, as a thought for their kind gesture.

No comments: