Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A new start awaits

Had my dinner after reaching home from the exams. I don't know about the quality of my answers, but I did try to write as much as I can recall. I think I donated 10 marks to the examiner, jus like how generous I am in previous examinations. I shall await for the cruel reality comes end of Feb 2006. I appreciate those who sms me to wish me luck in the morning, especially my ex. I know things are sour between us, but this little thought of hers means alot to me.
My mum and brother are at loggerheads again, but I just ignore both. They just like to kick a fuss out of thin air. When they see how ignorant I am about their behaviour, the crossfire will just subside. Maybe, they just want to get my attention. Haha.
Tomorrow will be back to work again. Cant imagine the pile lying on my desk to clear, but I will take it easy from now on. I did sacrifice for my work at the expense of my own results. It just dont seem right at all.

No comments: