Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sad Day has passed

I reached home after another exhausting day at work. I think I will be doing myself a favour by rushing things these few days, so I wont be squeezed on 31 Dec. If things go on smoothly, I will be able to see Paul, Darl, Rebec,Huiyu and ???? comes 2 Jan. Meanwhile, I heard some bad remarks about myself that makes me feel more convinced that my intention to leave was right. I am having good intentions for everyone, but others just like to see it in the negative manner. Furthermore. there was no team spirit and frequent demoralising statements, which made me feel deserted.
In the evening, I got an sms from a fren about a dinner appointment. It is a waste that I replied the sms too late, as I was too engrossed in my work. I shall make up to that fren, if we happen to have another appointment.
I only finished 3/4 of the things I set out to do, even though I self-forfeited my half day leave to try to buy more time. I promised myself to finish things properly before I hand over to any new colleague. Also managed to know who my successor will be. It is good that the person is someone I can communicate well.

6 comments:

Paul said...

The ??? is urself.

DARLing said...

So next time not in order to miss any sms =)
TIe your HP with u !!
ahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

u owe your friend a dinner date i suppose

Richie said...

Paul, I think now u should know who is the ????

Darl, I will honour a dinner date for this friend for sure. Just a problem of a proper timing.

Kazzzzzzz said...

this friend? that friend???? since when did friends stop having names? Haha...

Seems there's something only DJ and BR know about.... Hmmmmm....

DARLing said...

richi~ Your friend will be most glad

ka~ Hmmmmmm me n bR knows?

Paul said...

Ya lor. Agree with SR. Something that we dunno.