Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Feeling Giddy

I went to work with a purpose to accomplish many things today. I presented my colleagues with the gifts when they are occupied. When they discovered it, they found it to be so sweet. They have also commented on my neat gift wrapping. Many thanks for that someone who advised me on getting those items. Haha.
Next, I saw many pending matters on my tray. As I was trying to start clearing things, there comes the phone call of the irritating SM. He would always ask, "how many registerable deals have we got?". I am not reporting to him and could care less to answer his silly question. How could I predict what the car sales could be like when I got no documents at all? I guessed he just wanted to be pleased by a certain figure, so I just let him know a ridiculous one to put his mind at ease. Haha.
Some interviewees came for the job advertised online. I hope they know what they are asking for and not regret joining our company. I passed the day feeling giddy, but I hanged on to finish my targetted work before I left office. I guess it is around 10.45pm? Haha. Everyone must be wondering why I am leaving but still so dedicated. I can only say that I have my own principles of working and it differ with the majority.

5 comments:

DARLing said...

hope u are feeling better by now! Well well i am in TBP at that time still catching my dinner.
Late too .... Opppps u cant get me as well as my HP went low batt..

Glad that your coleagues love the present. That someone Have good taste

Paul said...

The usual stuff 4 u Rich.

Richie said...

Darl, I hope I dun bother the person forever to give advices. Hehe.

Paul, what usual stuff?

Paul said...

The usual means u r working late again.

DARLing said...

Is ok to bother her is she ALLOWS