Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wall Street Opening

Just finished dinner after a long day at work. What I witnessed from my office mailbox last night turned out to be exactly wat I thought. Telephone kept ringing, sales kept pouring in, several invoices to issue and I cant catch my breath since I reached office. But, my smile is still maintaining by thinking what Darl always told me to smile. The difference is I am not smiling wholeheartedly. hehe. The managers just dont understand what is the meaning of just came back from leave. So, I took my priorities and cleared them one after another. Time passed so rapidly and everyone left without me at 6pm. However, I am at my best when I am alone. I managed to clear more work, to ease off my burden tomorrow. Got to start closing my late late late accounts. All due to overloading that caused me to lag behind when I was a front runner all along. My battery is fully charged to fight more battles for the next few days. Told a colleague about my big plan and he was astonished. He mentioned no one would expect it when the day comes. It just like hitting the jackpot without knowing it. I hope I wont be soft-hearted.

3 comments:

DARLing said...

well that is why when i saw that BADge i know is meant for u !
I choose with feelings for all gifts

Paul said...

Ya I think have to choose gifts wif heart & feelings, cos I always do.

Paul said...

Btw, dun go soft when the day comes. U knw what I mean, BR