Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Deep Blue sea

2nd day overtime in running and I am half dead. I just cant stop fighting, even when my heart and brain dont go hand in hand. I got myself mentally prepared and sounded my intention to leave to my AM. He was shocked about my decision. Everyone thought I would be a sitting duck ready to be shot anytime. But, I have grown from my experiences. Just when everyone is expecting nothing extra for 2005, a "thank you" email came from the M for everyone in my dept about rewarding staff based on performance. Seems not bad at least. My good friends cum colleagues were teasing me about how fast they are responding. But, it was after all a joke. The irony was cutting costs, but giving small payouts? Nevertheless, I was prepared to get nothing out of it, but I know they wont be heartless to me. All friends told me my move was a silly one, but I just wanted to know how they really viewed me. If they supported me to move on, they would let me contribute to ease the manpower problems before I go. If they dont, they can kick me out just like that. I just needed an answer of how things will turn out. I just needed to show them that I am having the interests of the company at heart, by letting them plan how to handle my absence in advance. I guess I will be called up into the office soon....

No comments: