Friday, December 16, 2005

Bad sights


I had my half day leave, which I couldnt utilised last friday. The work seem never ending, so I just left my office at 1.30pm. I had to rush home to wait for the delivery of my notebook at 3 pm. Reaching home, I found my brother sleeping on my bed in the afternoon!!! He is earning near 3K and dare to come home to laze without taking leave. So furious that I am working so hard to earn, but there is people like him who are just not contented. But, I know I will outdo him in the near future.
At 3, the Dell delivery man came and passed me the goods. Without letting me inspect the contents, he demanded that I sign receipt and let him carry on with his other deliveries. I just couldnt believe that I paid so much for this device and was not given 5 mins to check. Even the seal outside states so clearly "Check before signing receipt". I don't wan to argue further, so I just noted the name of the deliveryman for reference if any problem arise. Spent the rest of my time to set up the programs which I need to get things working. The inbuilded programs are not of much use and I replaced them with my trusted ones. Tomorrow will be meeting Darl, rebec and paul's fellowship. Hehe.

4 comments:

DARLing said...

we meeting soon..

Paul said...

My fellowship got ppl u knw also ma.

Kazzzzzzz said...

wah, since when become fellowship one?

hey richard, take things easy k?

Richie said...

Rebec, i am very cool tempered. I think of lord of the rings and remembered there is a fellowship ma. hehe.