Friday, December 23, 2005

Stomach Upset

I was on half day to go out with other colleagues who pre-arranged to take leave to go for a good meal. We decided to hav a buffet at royal scotts plaza singapore's cafe vienna. It was pretty costly per pax, but the food was worth the cost. Anyone may wish to try? We had a lot of discussion on the reaction of my employers to my intention to return to full time study. Most of them never expected nor wished that I would go. I guess I have nothing to hide and told them frankly that they have to be mentally prepared for my letter. I tink I am one silly employee to say this to my employers when everyone is waiting for the bonus. But, I could hardly care even if they dont wish to distribute any amounts due to me. I just needed an answer how the management valued me before I leave. I got many positive feedbacks that I am really a good colleague, friend and employee. I wanted my ACCA so much that I can forgo anything. It was just a waste that they never treated me as a dedicated worker, but wanted to turn me into a slave. The discussion just goes on till we are done with dining at 3 pm. We were asked if we could surrender our table, as there is a reservation for the high tea. We planned to get some gifts for our other colleagues when we go back office tomorrow. All of a sudden, I seemed to black out and had to rest while my friends went to shopped. We all headed home via MRT and I took a nap while travelling. When can I recover myself to my 100% energy level??

1 comment:

Paul said...

Take care buddy!