Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Rush Hours

My colleagues were down, and I had to fight a one man battle for 3 people at work. Seems pleasant until 11am, where the traffic starts to get heavy. Sales contract were flying in, reports are needed within an hour, lunch time has to be delayed to 2 pm, and the worst is no one knows what i am going through. The usual me is still smiling to everyone, regardless of how stress I am.
Hmm.. The challenge of the day is to handle a new sales person who is so full of herself that I told her straight in her face that she has to adapt to her work and not everyone adapt to hers.
Even when she complains to M, I will still state clearly my role. No more Mr Nice Guy when it comes to work. Its just whether you strive to learn or you want to rot.
I have to endure for another 2 days of hardwork, to set things right before I have my study and exam leave from friday noon till tuesday. COE bidding is closing tomorrow, anyone buying a car?

1 comment:

DARLing said...

oh oh .... take care there.. i dream to BUY a car !!