Saturday, December 03, 2005

A long working weekend

Wow, its my first attempt to create a blog for myself. Hmm.... It was a long day struggling my work and serving as a backup for the insurance girl who is having a company D&D on a cruise. Envy her for working for such a good corporation.

Heaven seems like making a mockery out of me. Love life has broken up, exams are approaching and work is piling up. I guess she is enjoying her life without me, but nothing would be better than with her by my side. According to my 2006 fortune, I will be facing a tougher year than this year. One thing for sure is my studies will be a big challenge.

Christmas is round the corner, and time to send out xmas cards to my friends. I lost many records on my pda and trying to get the missing data back by asking from anyone who i need info. When would be the best time to go for a shopping spree? Offers are everywhere, and wat do i need? Tomorrow must pay the pool a visit to burn some calories.

1 comment:

DARLing said...

Yes if she is enjoying life without u what makes u feel that u can't enjoy yours without her?

Richard ~ u have to brace up to face the fact that she is not the only tree in the woods. If she make use of u in a r/s. She is just another Playgirl in this playground. Dont let this kind of girl Hurts u further ok.

Just want to wish u Merry X'mas and Have a good year ahead though fortune says u have a tough year everything is in your hand ~ tame it control it.U have a good friend like Paul & few ones around i guess so everything will run smooth.

Cheers