Thursday, December 15, 2005

A ray of hope

Just back from the office. Another long day has passed. There were ups and downs in office everyday. I was glad to see a colleague who is an outside company employee based at our place, having recovered from her sickness and came back. I always see her face quite pale, but others told me it is her fair skin. Hahaha.
I came up with an idea to make my stand clear to the sales people once and for all. I proposed the idea to the GM and got his support to let the SM ensure things are done properly. I thought there is no harm trying for the benefit of everyone. I planned to draft an exhaustive checklist for them to avoid giving reasons for not knowing what is seen as proper documentation. Though I do accounts, my headache always come when sales admin matters are concerned. Hopefully, with the GM's word, I could turn things around for everyone. Some of the senior sales actually mentioned that it would be very helpful. This shall be my weekend's assignment using my new notebook.

No comments: