Monday, December 05, 2005

Is it fruitful or sad?

Just came back from office and telling myself that its too hard on me. Seems when you work, all problems are gone except for work problems. haha. Big plan will unveil soon, so just be patient.

Some sales executives paid me a visit, and gave me free consultation on relationships. They do care for me like a junior to them. One of them wanted to share with me that her relation was also as complicated as mine. But, she is married to the same person after a one year break. They had a grand wedding at Shangrila!!!

I was given a deadline by this friday to finish my work before i go on exam leave. Nothing seems impossible, but i will just give my best shot. Anyway, I shouldn't be handling it as I mentioned of my tight work schedule. But, it seems to be a not so positive feedback to them.

4 comments:

Paul said...

I knw what ur big plan is. Take heart. Me also big plan coming soon.

Kazzzzzzz said...

what big plan?? lost liao..

Richie said...

Rebec no worries. I wont commit suicide. Hehe.

Paul said...

Ya, I also won't do that. How to when got good friends & sisters like u all, caring 4 me.