Monday, December 12, 2005

Route to Success

Enjoying my lunch now. Jus sms Paul to come online, but he not interested. I shall forgive him for ignoring me. Hehe. I just discovered that I cant absorb wat i studied. The cause could be a short circuit in my brain cells. Haha. So the only resort left is to apply my practical knowledge when possible. Anyway, this examiner is aiming to test our appreciation of the subject, and not the facts. I could be surprised when the result is out next Feb.
Having access my co email, there are so many bombardments on my first day of absence. I can't imagine how I would be struggling again when I am back in office. Oh gosh, the clock is ticking off and I am still playing a fool. 5 more chapters to gooooo.......

1 comment:

DARLing said...

all that i can say is JIA YOU ..
another "shen" that can finish 19 chapters in 2 days