Saturday, December 10, 2005

Engine dead

Suppose to start my revision this morning. However, due to the late nights for the past few days, I hardly got a proper rest and my eyes cant tired for long hours of computing work. I cant study in such a condition, so I slept for a few more hours and woke up before noon.
There is this tv ad by Dell for a notebook at $1599 for purchasing online. Normal retail price would be $1899. I have been wishing to own one a few months back. The opportunity has come. Surfed Dell website to see the specs and did some monetary calculations. I guess its time to part with this sum of money. Placed an order with Dell and waiting for their confirmation.
Having a notebook is advantageous, as there are personal things which others cant share to view. Even though this hardware has been around for many years, many working adults still prefer it to a desktop pc.
I am still thinking if it is such a good thing to serve a notice next year. Maybe, its the exams and relation problems that made me feel so frustrated about other things. I have to reconsider again....

5 comments:

Kazzzzzzz said...

Hey, think you're burning out soon. need to take some time off? you seem greatly disturbed that people at your workplace are not being more understanding of your situation.... Take care, cos seriously, work is like that.. but don't forget you still have friends who are concerned about you. Hugz.

Richie said...

Burning out? A nice phrase that suits me. I got to sort things out properly after my exams.

Paul said...

I think u r burning out. Haha:) But dun forget u r 神, like 'ur brain is a sponge in absorption of knowledge.

I have reached Sales Cycle liao.

U take care my fren, u sure can catch up with me & maybe beat me again!

Kazzzzzzz said...

Richard, go beat paul!! Haha... both take care don't forget your brains are 99.5% fats and will melt if you burn it too much.... Haha...

Paul said...

I will la. I got 1 more paper lei.